Why buy an art piece or sign from LED Graffiti?
All of our light emitting signs are handmade from LED flex light tubes that are child-safe and both economical and ecologically friendly. Some great reasons to choose a LED neon sign from us are:
- Affordable - We will beat any like-for-like quote for a customised sign.
- 12 Months Warranty - All of our signs come with a 12-month manufacturer warranty covering faulty items (indoor use only).
- Durable - We offer the latest neon flex technology which is stronger and lighter than glass neon.
- Energy Efficient - Our neon lighted signs are both economical and ecologically friendly. They have low energy consumption and a 50,000+ hours lifespan.
- Safe - Our custom LED signs are made from neon LED light tubes that are child-safe. There is no breakable glass, and the LED lights do not heat up so they are safe to touch.
- Easy to Install – All of our LED Graffiti lights come with pre-drilled holes for easy hanging & wall mounting.
- Low Maintenance - Our LED Graffiti signs are very hard-wearing and easy to clean.
- Lightweight - Our custom designed signs are lightweight and portable, making them perfect as neon signs for weddings, unique signs for bedroom decor and highly individual gift ideas.
What is an LED Graffiti sign made from?
Our illuminating signs and art are made from high quality LED flex and produce a similar lighting effect to traditional glass neon.
LED flex is:
- Made with PVC & acrylic;
- Powered by LED lights;
- Cased in flex rubber tubing.
LED flex products are more cost-effective, durable, energy efficient, and safer than glass neon products.
Our LED illuminating signs are:
- Available in a wide range of colours and styles.
- Available in a variety of on-trend quotes and aesthetic designs in our store.
- Available as a personalised design
- Mounted on your choice of:
- a rectangular cut out or contoured acrylic backboard
- an acrylic stand
- encased in clear acrylic boxes.
How much does an LED Graffiti sign cost?
Our handmade LED signs and wall décor are affordable and we are very competitive on price.
Where are your signs made?
LED Graffiti signs are designed in Australia, and manufactured in China.
LED Graffiti signs are made with LED flex. There is no glass in our signs and wall decor. The LED lighting will not overheat and makes the signs much more energy efficient than traditional glass neon signs. LED Graffiti signs made are more durable, easier to transport and are surprisingly light weight. All of our LED flex signs have CE certification.
How are LED Graffiti light signs made?
LED Graffiti signs are handmade to your approved design using LED flex on an acrylic backing. The materials used are PVC and acrylic. There is no fragile glass that can break, no neon gas, and no mercury.
What is the LED neon flex tube attached to?
Our signs come with an acrylic backboard. The backboard can be cut around the shape so it is contoured and nearly invisible or it can be cut in a desired shape.
What colour can I choose?
We have a total of 16 colours to choose from. 8 of these are white when the sign is turned off and coloured when the sign is switched on. The remaining 8 colours come with a cover on the tube so that even when the sign is turned off it still shows its colour.
We can also offer a colour change option for certain types of signs. Please let us know if this is something you’re interested in.
Do you offer a free design service?
If you purchase a custom sign we will be happy to offer a design service, offering one or more designs for your approval, at no extra charge. If you have a change of mind and wish to cancel your order before the sign goes into production we will happily offer a refund minus a $70 design fee to cover our costs. Please note that once a custom sign order is approved and has gone into production we are no longer able to offer a refund.
Is your illuminating art battery operated or do they plug in?
Our signs and wall decor plug into a power socket.
LED Graffiti products come with a 1-2 metre transparent cord which plugs into a CE certified AC adapter (if you need an adapter for another country, ask when checking out). The adapter has an additional 1-2 metres of black cable that plugs into the socket. All of our Australian customers receive a 12V Australian standard power plug.
How do I hang / wall mount my sign?
Hanging your new sign extremely simple. LED Graffiti signs weigh 3-6kg on average and include pre-drilled holes on the acrylic backboard. LED Graffiti signs are safe to transport and easy to install.
For wall mounting your new sign or wall decor you can purchase one of our sign hanging or wall mounting kits.
Alternatively you can do it yourself with hardware store items:
- Fishing wire (we recommend using heavy duty wire and using a fisherman knot/s)
- Rope (we recommend securely knotting)
- Heavy duty removable hooks (We recommend using several removable hooks to hold up to 3-6kg)
Note: The above is a recommendation only. We are not responsible for the wall mounting and/or installation of any of our products.
What are the backboard options?
LED Graffiti signs are mounted on an acrylic backboard. Our team will select the best backboard option based on the design you’ve chosen. Please let us know if you have a preference and, where possible, we will assist.
The most common options for backboards are shown below:
For all script fonts we will use cut around /contoured acrylic backing as shown in Option 1.
For basic (block) fonts we will use a rectangle acrylic backing as shown in Option 2.
If you have a preference on what backing is used please let us know during checkout.
Our backing acrylic comes clear as standard however we can provide coloured backboards including Black, White, Metallic Silver and even Rose Gold. We can also offer UV printed backgrounds for multi colour, logos, tag-lines, images or photos. If you have something in mind please ask us.
Why are there blemishes on my sign?
Because LED Graffiti signs are handmade there are sometimes small marks on the acrylic or glue marks where the PVC tube holding flexible LED the has been attached to the acrylic. In the rare instance that the marks are evident they are always minor and not visible when the sign is turned on.
Can I use my new illuminating sign outdoors?
Our standard LED signs are indoor signs but they are perfectly fine to use outdoors at events and parties provided they do not get wet. Our standard signs are not watertight and cannot be exposed to wet weather.
We can create outdoor illuminating signs on request. Please "Outdoor" during checkout (for custom signs) or contact us with your requirements. Please note that outdoor signs often feature visible seal marks where the neon has been waterproofed – these are clear and can only be seen when the neon is switched off.
What are your payment and invoicing T&C's?
Shop Signs and Products - Payment for all signs and products ordered through the LED Graffiti online shop is taken at the point of sale. You can choose to pay by PayPal or by using a major credit card.
Customised designs - Payment is required in full before production can begin. Once you have approved a design you will receive an invoice via email which can be paid via PayPal or by using a major credit card. When payment has been made your sign will go into production.
What are your shipping costs?
- We provide free standard shipping Australia Wide
- Rest of the world - shipping costs are added at checkout and are calculated according to your country and city.
Standard orders take 3-5 weeks, including shipping.
Rush orders take 2-3 weeks, including shipping. Select 'Rush My Order' when checking out.
All of our light emitting signs are handmade. The above lead-times include both the production and delivery of your sign.
Please choose your preferred shipping option at checkout.
For Rush orders, please let us know the date that you need your sign to arrive by in the comments section during check out.
Why is the turnaround 3-5 weeks for a standard order?
LED Graffiti signs are handmade so there is production time on each order. 5 weeks is the maximum turnaround time and most customers receive their LED Graffiti order within 3 weeks. However, we always aim to get your sign completed and delivered to you as soon as possible.
What is your returns policy?
LED Graffiti offers returns and refunds for faulty products only. In line with Australian Consumer Law LED Graffiti will make every effort to resolve the issue and may fix, replace, refund, or partially refund the product. The final resolution for faulty products, including refunds for the cost of the product and/or shipping, is decided on a case by case basis depending on the source of the fault.
What is your return procedure?
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which products you wish to return and why, attaching a short video of your sign as well as photos. Please note that we require both a video and photo(s) for diagnostic and quality purposes. If you are not able to provide both a video and photo(s) of the problem then our ability to rectify your issue will be limited. Once we have received all of the required information we will be in touch to try to resolve the issue.
- If a return has been agreed, please note that you must return the faulty product in its original condition.
- If a return has been agreed the faulty item must be returned for inspection by LED Graffiti within 14 days of when you received the product.
- If a replacement has been agreed LED Graffiti will endeavour to produce and ship the replacement product to you as soon as possible.
- If a full or partial refund has been agreed LED Graffiti will let you know when you can expect to receive the refund.
Does my new sign come with a warranty?
LED Graffiti indoor products include a 1 year warranty which covers electrical components when used appropriately. LED Graffiti outdoor products include a 3-month warranty which covers electrical components when used appropriately.
Resolution for faulty signs will be dependent on the source of the fault and will be determined between LED Graffiti and the purchaser. LED Graffiti will either fix, replace or refund the product.
If you still have questions we're happy to help. We look forward to hearing from you.